Before boarding you should be aware of the following information:
- Must be 15 minutes before sailing time
- The company cannot be held responsible for
- It is compulsory to keep the ticket until the end of the trip
- No claims without a ticket
- Taxes and compulsory passenger insurance included
- Ferry ticket is valid for three days from the date of purchase. The ticket for maritime sightseeing excursions is valid only for the time and day specified.
- Glass bottles and glasses are not allowed on board.
- Food and drink may not be taken on board.
- Small children's cars and persons with reduced mobility can embark
- Small dogs can be taken on board
- VAT 10% included in the ticket price